An extensive range of binoculars in several configurations.
The Nature-Trek family utilises our System H2 optics produced in a shock resistant polycarbonate body, providing a robust yet lightweight package. The high grip rubber armour ensures a secure hold in all weather conditions.
Optics are crisp and clear with notable natural colour reproduction. The precise focusing wheel allows focussing down to 2m.
- Ultra-Modern Top Hinge Design
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics To Produce Sharp Images
- Focus Knob With 2 Turns - Close Focus From 6.6ft/2m
- High Resolution Phase Corrected BAK-4 Roof Prisms
- Lightweight And Durable Rubber Coated Mid-Size Chassis
- Stay-On Lens Covers For Maximum Lens Protection
- Twist-Up Eye Cups With Position Stops For Eye Relief
Nitrogen purged. Waterproof. Fog proof.
|Eye Relief:||18mm (0.7")|
|Close Focus:||2m (6.6ft)|
|Field of View:||129m @1000m (388ft @1000yds)|
|Field of View:||7.4°|
|Field of View (Apparent):||59°|
|Exit Pupil:||4mm (0.16")|
|Interpupillary Distance:||55-75mm (2.2-3")|
|Lens Coating:||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Prism Type:||BAK4 - Roof|
|Dioptre System:||Right Eye|
|Tripod Mounting Thread:||Yes (¼″ - 20 UNC)|