MODEL NUMBER: 13705
CALIBER: 22 LR
|Grip Frame||Black, High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon|
|Feature||Lite Rack™ System|
|Slide Material||Alloy Steel|
|Barrel Material||Stainless Steel|
|Slide Finish||Black Oxide|
|Barrel Finish||Satin Stainless|
- Lite Rack™ system includes refined slide serrations, pronounced cocking ears and a lighter recoil spring, allowing for easy slide manipulation.
- Low recoil for comfortable training. Optimized to function with high-velocity ammunition.
- With a patent-pending floorplate assembly, the magazine offers a very compact 10+1 capacity, extends the grip for improved control and retains the LCP® II™s popular last-round hold open function.
- Manual safety is oriented in a push-forward-to-fire configuration that is instinctive and unobtrusive.
- Compact and lightweight, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Utilizes Ruger's safe, reliable and proven Secure Action™ fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Additional safety features include a magazine disconnect; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Satin, stainless steel barrel.
- Accepts all existing LCP®II accessories with the exception of magazines chambered in .380 Auto.
- Also includes: one magazine and magazine loader.