Super Bright, 1000 Lumen Tactical Light with Green Aiming Laser
The TLR-2 HL G with green laser provides a 1,000 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. The green laser is clearly visible to guide your aim even in daylight.
- 1,000 lumens; 283m beam; runs 1.5 hours (LED/Laser combo); Laser only function runs 17 hours
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Green laser provides high-visibility long-range targeting
- Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW and Sig P320
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 3.39” (8.61 cm); 4.88 oz (138.4g) with batteries
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 or 69161 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Powered by two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
|Run Time||1.50 hours|
|Beam Distance||283 meters|
|Battery Type||CR123A Lithium|
|Length||3.39 inches (8.61 centimeters)|
|Weight||4.88 ounces (138.35 grams)|